Monday, October 6, 2008

Big Byte does not have a Big heart for its customers


I feel sad putting this review for Big Byte. Until my more recent visit, I was a loyal customer with almost all our celebrations made successful with cakes from this bakery in SR Nagar. My recent and definitely last visit to this place was anything but pleasant.

I was shocked to see poor display of supply chain management. The place suffers from operational management with no order on how the customers are being serviced. There were a lot of disgruntled customers kept in waiting for more than 30 mins for an order of a burger. That's not it. The food was also horrible, especially the burger that I had. A chunck of outdated, hard, and horrible tasting chicken placed in between two buns is how this place defined a burger for its most loyal customer. I am not sure if I am ever gonna trust or even try placing any kind of order with these folks again. SO A BIG BY(T)E FROM ME :(

No comments: